At a Glance:
Dual 5 ¼” PolyPlas™ cones for big bass response
JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal loss
What's in the Box:
(1) LC1 3-way, dual 5-1/4" center-channel loudspeaker
(1) Owner's Manual
- Dual 5 ¼” PolyPlas™ cones for big bass response
- Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. PolyPlas™ gives maximum impact JBL® audio. You’ll experience serious, feel-it-in-your-bones bass and true sound that does justice to the artist’s original performance.
- JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
- The HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
- A thin, but rigid, 1” pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter delivers accurate high frequency response, even when the volume is cranked up. A Mylar® dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguides, originally developed for JBL® Pro LSR studio monitors, disperse clean, high frequency sound more precisely across a wider listening area. There’s no “sweet spot.” Sit wherever you want.
- Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers – simplifying and shortening the path – this proprietary crossover design means you hear everything your TV and music source can dish out.
- FreeFlow™ port technology extends bass response
- A rear-firing FreeFlow™ port is acoustically matched to the woofer and moves the air from the cabinet into the room. You get extended bass response with the lowest amount of distortion, adding power to your music and excitement to your movie soundtracks.
- Accurate frequency response
- From 55Hz to 40kHz, nothing is over- or underemphasized. You get a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Excellent audio output
- With 75W of continuous power handling and 300W peak, the JBL® LC1 has a robust, muscular delivery. It uses technology derived directly from JBL® Professional studio monitors and gives your home theater audio the unparalleled spaciousness and definition it wants.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® LC1 anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
U hoeft niet ver van huis te gaan om de legendarische power van het JBL-geluid te kunnen ervaren.
Het systeem is magnetisch afgeschermd voor plaatsing op elke gewenste locatie, zelfs vlak naast uw televisietoestel of videoscherm.
Rank, stijlvol ontwerp
Glanzend afgewerkt en past in elke kamer in uw woning.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Center Channel Speakers
- Studio L
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB
- Frequency Response
- 55Hz – 40kHz
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3000Hz, 20kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Mylar® Dome With Cast-Aluminum Chassis; Shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" Pure-Titanium Dome With Cast-Aluminum Chassis in JBL EOS™ Waveguide; Shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 5-1/4" PolyPlas™ Cones With Rubber Surrounds and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape™ Motor Structures; Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG™);
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Width (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (mm)
- Width (in)
- Height (mm)
How do you make the connections to bi amp the center channel speaker ?
Resultaten voor ""