HKTS 9Details https://be.harmanaudio.com/fr/HKTS+9BQ%2F230.html
N° d’article HKTS 9BQ/230
Additional InformationLe kit d’enceintes Harman Kardon HKTS 9 est assez compact pour une pièce de taille même modeste, mais l’impact sonore de ses 5.1 canaux est celui auquel vous a habitué votre multiplex favori. Élaborés pour une performance optimale, l’enceinte centrale à double médial, les puissants satellites et le caisson de grave actif de 200 watt unissent leurs qualités pour vous transporter dans un paysage sonore réaliste, sur fond de basses profondes et soutenues. Le HKTS 9 se fond facilement dans votre décoration d’intérieur et s’installe facilement, profitez du cinéma juste de votre canapé.
Pas besoin d’une salle de cinéma chez vous pour profiter d’un son vraiment cinéma.
Complete 5.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
Voice-matched, two-way, 80W satellite speakers
Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
Stunning modern design
Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
Upgradable to 7.1 channels
Harman/Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
Contenu de la boite:
4 SAT-TS7satellite speakers for front left/right and surround left/right channels
1 CEN-TS7 center-channel speaker
1 HKTS210SUB powered subwoofer
4 wall-mount brackets for satellite speakers
1 wall-mount bracket for center-channel speaker
1 20' (6m) combination LFE and trigger cable for connection to subwoofer
3 20' (6m) color-coded speaker cables for center speakers and front satellites
2 40' (12m) color-coded speaker cables for rear satellites
- Complete 5.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
- As a complete home theater package, the HKTS 9 has everything you need – including satellite bases, wall-mounting hardware and all necessary cables – in one box. And by including removable shelf-mount stands and wall-mount brackets for the satellite and center speakers, the system offers you great flexibility for installing the speakers in different locations.
- Voice-matched, two-way, 80W satellite speakers
- The HKTS 9 system’s five voice-matched satellite speakers with 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and 1/2-inch (13 millimeter) high-frequency tweeters are engineered to work together to produce a rich, realistic, all-encompassing sonic performance with convincing sound effects. You can even place these video-shielded speakers near your TV without causing magnetic interference.
- Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
- The HKTS 9’s 200-watt down-firing subwoofer with an 8-inch (200-millimeter) driver offers deep, authoritative low-frequency realism that lends a richness and believability to whatever imagery you’re seeing on screen – while remaining surprisingly unimposing off screen. While viewing an action film, you hear every crash, bang and boom the soundtrack has to offer.
- Stunning modern design
- The HKTS 9 system represents a décor-friendly complement to any entertainment center or home theater. Its contemporary styling incorporates glossy, black accents, polished surfaces and elegant symmetry – elements that are clearly part of the rich Harman Kardon® design heritage. The system’s compact, unobtrusive dimensions offer virtually unlimited installation options.
- Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
- Controls on the HKTS 9’s 200-watt subwoofer let you fine-tune its bass output for your personal taste and room acoustics. Bass-boost and phase switches also allow you to optimize the subwoofer’s performance, depending upon where you place the speakers. A subwoofer properly in phase with the satellite speakers generates clear, and lifelike sounds for instruments such as drums, piano and plucked strings.
- Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
- Unshielded loudspeaker components can upset the magnetic field in a conventional TV, resulting in visible color shifts and possible long-term damage. But the HKTS 9’s magnetically shielded loudspeaker components can deliver high-quality, high-performance results even when you place them near a TV.
- LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
- The HKTS 9 includes an LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector that bypasses the subwoofer’s internal, low-pass crossover. As a result, you can use a receiver/processor’s dedicated subwoofer output to provide enhanced low-end performance.
- Upgradable to 7.1 channels
- If you want to move beyond the all-encompassing power of this 5.1-channel surround-sound system, you can easily add a pair of front-height or rear-channel surround loudspeakers – and hence unleash the 7.1-channel capability of your HKTS 9 system. The 7.1 surround-sound format elevates the impact of your entertainment experience with a richer, more thorough soundstage.
- Upgradable to 7.1 channels
- If you want to move beyond the all-encompassing power of this 5.1-channel surround-sound system, you can easily add a pair of front-height or rear-channel surround loudspeakers – and hence unleash the 7.1-channel capability of your HKTS 9BQ system. The 7.1 surround-sound format elevates the impact of your entertainment experience with a richer, more thorough soundstage.
- Energy-saving features
- To adhere to European guidelines, the HKTS 9BQ system uses low standby-power consumption – less than 1 watt – and includes a number of energy-efficient features. For example, an auto-power on/off function automatically controls the subwoofer in response to a relayed voltage or an audio input signal. (If the subwoofer receives no audio signal for 15 minutes, the subwoofer automatically shuts off.) By meeting such “green” standards, this speaker system keeps sound quality high – and your power bill low.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency response
- 45Hz – 20kHz (–6dB)
- 86dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- Enclosure Type
- 1kg (2.2 lb)
- Satellite Sensitivity
- 86dB @ 1watt
- Speaker Sensitivity
- 86dB (2.83V/1m)
- Satellite Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Speaker Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Subwoofer Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 200 watts RMS
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Satellite Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Speaker High-Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" dome, video-shielded
- Speaker Midrange Transducer
- Dual 3" drivers, video-shielded
- Subwoofer Weight (lb)
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (in)
- Speaker Width (in)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Satellite Depth (in)
- Subwoofer Width (in)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Satellite Height (mm)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Depth (mm)
- Subwoofer Weight (kg)
- Speaker Depth (in)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Depth (in)
- Subwoofer Depth (mm)
- Satellite Weight (lb)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Satellite Weight (kg)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Speaker Weight (lb)
- Speaker Height (in)
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Wall-Mount Capable
- Satellite Midrange Transducer
- 3" driver, video shielded
- Satellite High-Frequency Transducer
- 1/2" (12mm) dome, video shielded
Chercher le résultat pour ""