N° d’article SP150
Additional InformationWant to add even more bass to the already powerful JBL® Loft Series home theater speaker system? Our engineers have custom-crafted the perfect subwoofer for the job: the 10-inch (250-millimeter) SP150 powered subwoofer. The subwoofer’s convenient LFE and line-level inputs provide maximum connection flexibility so that you can set up your system in virtually any way you like. For even greater convenience, the SP150 has controls for phase, volume level and crossover frequency so you can tailor the sonic performance to your room’s acoustics and your personal taste. And if you want sheer audio muscle, the SP150’s amplifier has it: up to 150 watts. Like the other speakers in the Loft Series, the SP150 is sleek and compact, an attractive and unobtrusive addition to any room’s décor. In short, the SP150 is a combination of power, beauty and versatility, ideal for bringing serious depth to your music and movies – and bringing your home theater system to vivid life. If you believe that when it comes to powerful bass, your music and movies can’t have too much of a good thing, the JBL SP150 powered subwoofer is for you.
How do you make an already robust speaker system even more powerful? By adding a custom-crafted JBL® powered subwoofer. With its 10-inch (250-millimeter) woofer, down-firing driver and built-in amplifier that generates up to 150 watts, the SP150 supplies the JBL Loft Series speakers with room-rattling bass. Its LFE and line-level inputs provide flexible connection opportunities. Its volume-level, crossover-frequency and phase controls let you tailor its performance. And like other Loft Series speakers, it’s an attractive addition to any room. The SP150 brings serious depth to music and movies – and brings your home theater system to life.
150-watt amplifier power
10" (250mm) down-firing driver for deep, rich bass
LFE and line-level inputs for flexible connection opportunities
Level, crossover and phase controls let you tailor the sound
Sleek, compact design complements Loft Series speakers
Contenu de la boite:
1 SP150 powered subwoofer
- 150-watt amplifier power
- It takes power to produce the high volume that audio lovers adore. Fortunately, the JBL SP150 250-millimeter (10-inch) powered subwoofer has that power: 150 watts. So blast the bass as loud as you want. The SP150 can handle it.
- 10" (250mm) down-firing driver for deep, rich bass
- Some subwoofers push sound waves at a wall, but the JBL® SP150 250-millimeter (10-inch) powered subwoofer has a down-firing driver that sends sound to the floor for a cleaner response with fewer unwanted sonic reflections. Low-frequency sound won’t bounce from surface to surface but will radiate up from under you for bass that you have to hear (and feel) to believe.
- LFE and line-level inputs for flexible connection opportunities
- Today’s speaker systems need to carry a wide variety of signals from a wide variety of components and sound sources. That’s no problem for the SP150 powered subwoofer. Its LFE (low-frequency effects) and line-level inputs ensure that every note will reach your ears.
- Level, crossover and phase controls let you tailor the sound
- Raise the volume level. Switch the phase setting. Change the frequency where the subwoofer interacts with other speakers. The SP150 has controls that let you make the subwoofer sound exactly the way you like it.
- Sleek, compact design complements Loft Series speakers
- The SP150 powered subwoofer comes in a wood-grain vinyl cabinet that looks good with the other speakers in the Loft Series. And its compact size – 16 inches (406 millimeters) tall, 12-1/2 inches (318 millimeters) wide and 14 inches (356 millimeters) deep – allows it to fit into almost any room.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Ported (front firing)
- Amplifier Power
- 150 watts
- Power Consumption
- less than 1.0W (standby); 175W (maximum)
- Frequency Response
- 35Hz – 180Hz
- Power Requirement
- 100V – 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 10" (250mm) cone (down-firing)
Chercher le résultat pour ""