HKTS 16Details https://be.harmanaudio.com/HKTS+16BQ%2F230.html
Artikel# HKTS 16BQ/230
Additional InformationHet Harman Kardon HKTS 16 systeem is een complete 5.1-kanaal luidsprekerset die al het giswerk uit het thuisbioscoop-systeem haalt en u omringt met het fascinerende, allesomvattende geluid dat u met uw favoriete thuisbioscoop-systeem associeert. Met midden- en satellietluidsprekers voor dubbele middenfrequentie ontworpen voor optimale prestaties en een omlaag gerichte 200 W subwoofer die serieuze lage tonen toevoegt, levert de HKTS 16 film na film, jaar na jaar te gek Hollywood-vermaak.
Het thuis verkrijgen van een fantastisch geweldig filmgeluid is zo moeilijk als u het zelf maakt – of zo eenvoudig als technici van Harman Kardon hebben bewezen dat het kan zijn.
At a Glance:
Complete 5.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
Voice-matched, two-way, 120W satellite speakers
Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
Stunning modern design
Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
Compatible with HTFS 2 floor stands
Upgradable to 7.1 channels
Harman/Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
4 SAT-TS11 satellite speakers for front left/right and surround left/right channels
1 CEN-TS11 center-channel speaker
1 HKTS210SUB powered subwoofer
4 wall-mount brackets for satellite speakers
1 wall-mount bracket for center-channel speaker
1 20' (6m) combination LFE and trigger cable for connection to subwoofer
3 20' (6m) color-coded speaker cables for center speakers and front satellites
2 40' (12m) color-coded speaker cables for rear satellites
- Complete 5.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
- As a complete home theater package, the HKTS 16BQ/WQ has everything you need – including satellite bases, wall-mounting hardware and all necessary cables – in one box. And by including removable shelf-mount stands and wall-mount brackets for the satellite and center speakers, the system offers you great flexibility for installing the speakers in different locations.
- Voice-matched, two-way, 120W satellite speakers
- The HKTS 16BQ/WQ system’s five voice-matched satellite speakers with dual 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and 1/2-inch (13 millimeter) high-frequency tweeters are engineered to work together to produce a rich, realistic, all-encompassing sonic performance with convincing sound effects. You can even place these video-shielded speakers near your TV without causing magnetic interference.
- Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
- The HKTS 16BQ/WQ’s 200-watt down-firing subwoofer with an 8-inch (200-millimeter) driver offers deep, authoritative low-frequency realism that lends a richness and believability to whatever imagery you’re seeing on screen – while remaining surprisingly unimposing off screen. While viewing an action film, you hear every crash, bang and boom the soundtrack has to offer.
- Stunning modern design
- The HKTS 16BQ/WQ system represents a décor-friendly complement to any entertainment center or home theater. Its contemporary styling incorporates glossy, black (BQ) or white (WQ) accents, polished surfaces and elegant symmetry – elements that are clearly part of the rich Harman Kardon® design heritage. The system’s compact, unobtrusive dimensions offer virtually unlimited installation options.
- Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
- Controls on the HKTS 16BQ/WQ’s 200-watt subwoofer let you fine-tune its bass output for your personal taste and room acoustics. Bass-boost and phase switches also allow you to optimize the subwoofer’s performance, depending upon where you place the speakers. A subwoofer properly in phase with the satellite speakers generates clear, and lifelike sounds for instruments such as drums, piano and plucked strings.
- Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
- Unshielded loudspeaker components can upset the magnetic field in a conventional TV, resulting in visible color shifts and possible long-term damage. But the HKTS 16BQ/WQ’s magnetically shielded loudspeaker components can deliver high-quality, high-performance results even when you place them near a TV.
- LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
- The HKTS 16BQ/WQ includes an LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector that bypasses the subwoofer’s internal, low-pass crossover. As a result, you can use a receiver/processor’s dedicated subwoofer output to provide enhanced low-end performance.
- Compatible with HTFS 2 floor stands
- If wall-mounting is not your preferred method of installation, the optional HTFS 2 floor stands (sold separately) set the HKTS 16BQ/WQ satellite speakers at the ideal, ear-level listening position. The aluminum-extrusion columns, which also include a self-contained wire-management system, will elegantly complementing virtually any décor.
- Upgradable to 7.1 channels
- If you want to move beyond the all-encompassing power of this 5.1-channel surround-sound system, you can easily add a pair of front-height or rear-channel surround loudspeakers – and hence unleash the 7.1-channel capability of your HKTS 16BQ/WQ system. The 7.1 surround-sound format elevates the impact of your entertainment experience with a richer, more thorough soundstage.
- Energy-saving features
- To adhere to European guidelines, the HKTS 16BQ/WQ system uses low standby-power consumption – less than 1 watt – and includes a number of energy-efficient features. For example, an auto-power on/off function automatically controls the subwoofer in response to a relayed voltage or an audio input signal. (If the subwoofer receives no audio signal for 15 minutes, the subwoofer automatically shuts off.) By meeting such “green” standards, this speaker system keeps sound quality high – and your power bill low.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Subwoofer Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 200 watts RMS
- Satellite Sensitivity
- 86dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Speaker Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 10 ~ 120 watts
- Satellite Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms nominal
- Speaker Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms nominal
- Speaker Sensitivity
- 86dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Satellite Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 10 ~ 120 watts
- Subwoofer Power Requirement
- AC 100–120V, 50/60 Hz, 200W (USA) AC 220–240V, 50/60 Hz, 200W (EU)
- Subwoofer External Trigger Input Voltage
- 3 ~ 30 volts AC/DC
- Subwoofer Woofer
- 8" (200mm) woofer, sealed enclosure
- Speaker Tweeter
- One 3/4" (19mm) dome, video-shielded
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (in)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Satellite Weight (lb)
- Satelitte Depth (mm)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Speaker Depth (in)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Weight (kg)
- Subwoofer Depth (mm)
- Speaker Width (in)
- Speaker Height (in)
- Subwoofer Depth (in)
- Satellite Depth (in)
- Subwoofer Weight (lb)
- Satellite Height (mm)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (in)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Satellite Weight (kg)
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Midrange Transducer
- Dual 3" (75mm) drivers, video-shielded
HKTS 16 heeft als beoordeling van de 5 door 142.
Rated 5 van de 5 door PeterK uit At the sale price... a TOTAL bargin Wonderfully sized sub-woofer and satellite speaker. Total overkill for my condo but the sound quality thru my HK AVR is excellent. Had a high-end sound bar before but found myself playing it overly loud hear all the subtle sounds. w/ this setup, I play at lower level but hear all the channels clearly and in "3D". Speakers are big enough to fill out the full range of sound without lokking like huge briakc in the condo. After 3 sound bars and one other system (speaker sounded great but looked huge in my small space), I've stopped trying to find a find a system I'm satisfied w/... love this setup (HKTS16+HK1610S AVR)
Datum plaatsing: 2017-05-31
Rated 5 van de 5 door Cool4U uit Everything I hoped it would be! I have these matched with a Yamaha RX-V375. Prior to these I had some Sony speakers that had come with an "all-in-one" home theater box. Overall sound was ok but there was a lot of, "what did he say?" & "Did you catch that?". But the final straw came on Sunday's. I couldn't hear the commentary when watching football. Not without blasting the volume really loud. And then the surround was louder than being in the stadium! Installed these and, problem solved! Voices are clear, front and center and everything else ticked up a couple of notches as well. I couldn't be happier and would certainly recommend them to anyone.
Datum plaatsing: 2015-12-20
Rated 5 van de 5 door GGLA uit LUSH SOUND & STUNNING DESIGN We’ve had an older Harman/Kardon home audio system for years. Our subwoofer gave out so I decided to look for a replacement and came across this incredible deal for the HKTS 16. It was compatible with our old HK AVR 330 receiver so it was a no-brainer. The sound quality is lush and the subwoofer design is stunning! It’s so much more compact than our previous model and it’s designed with legs so looks very sleek in the black finish. So HAPPY with this, received free 2 day shipping so got it just in time to gift the family for Christmas. Love HARMAN/KARDON!
Datum plaatsing: 2018-01-02
Rated 5 van de 5 door Nirmal uit Superior design and great sound! Got these speakers in the Thanksgiving sale! They were shipped promptly. The best part is the design as with any Harman Kardon. The speakers and subwoofers are premium looking so they enhance your living room ambience (having seen other non HK HT setup at my friend's place where speaker looked odd with their boxy shape in a living room). I am not an audiophile but an above average consumer when comes to sound quality. I am completely satisfied with the sound. I hooked it up to Onkyo NR646 receiver and it covered up my decent sized living room perfectly.
Datum plaatsing: 2016-12-16
Rated 5 van de 5 door Michael757 uit Superb and stylish sound Excellent, sturdy and good-looking speakers. At the price I picked it up during HK's black friday sale it was a steal. Setup isn't bad either - all wires and necessary parts (except mounting screws) are included. I do recommend having a second person help set up the mounts if necessary as it can be tricky to thread the screw through the base. In terms of sound, I'm no master audiophile, but the increase in quality in going from a soundbar to this set was incredible. The subwoofer in particlar is among the best I've heard for a home system in this price range, even at low volume. I'm very pleased.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-12-10
Rated 5 van de 5 door JohnnyC uit Speakers packaged well, system sounds fantastic! The whole system was packaged extremely well and thank God because UPS mishandled it and there was a gash on the side of the box when it was delivered. Luckily nothing was damaged inside. Speakers was easy to install for me because I have large pieces of furniture to place them on hidden and on our new TV stand, so no mounting necessary for me. Paired extremely well with my Sony AV 5.1 receiver and the system setup was simple thanks to Sony's easy setup. Got them on saler on harmonkardon.com so it made it an excellent value! Highly recommend this S16 home theatre system for power, clarity and high quality sound on all levels with good connectivity to any AV receiver. Truly amazing but then again it's Harmon Kardon. Thank you. Regards, Johnny
Datum plaatsing: 2016-12-15
Rated 5 van de 5 door Beau uit First Surround Sound and Very Satisfied Great speaker and sub. When I first bought this I didn't know what to expect but when I hooked everything up, it was amazing. The bass was amazing and the sound was crisp. I paired this up with a yamaha RX-V375 and the combination is great. I had this for about 7 months now and I cannot find one thing wrong about this system. If you are new to surround sound like me, get it. You won't regret it.
Datum plaatsing: 2015-05-31
Rated 5 van de 5 door Marlot758 uit Good Design and sound I bought this a couple of weeks ago. Pretty satified with the way it looks and it sounds pretty good.
Datum plaatsing: 2017-02-26
Hello, Are the HKTS 16 speakers compatible with the Onkyo TX-NR575 7.2 Channel Network A/V Receiver?
Yes, The HKTS 16 can handle 10 ~ 120 watts at 8 ohms and the Onkyo TX-NR575 sends out 80 watts per channel at 8 ohms. So there should be no problem with the speaker and the receiver setup.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-05-13
I would like to replace the two surround speakers with in-wall speakers, like the JBL SP6II speakers. Are these in-wall JBL speakers a good fit for this HKTS-16 system? My receiver is the Onkyo TX-SR373, which has 80 watts per channel RMS.
Hi! Yes you can use the SP6II as a substitute for the two surround speakers. It will actually work with your Onkyo receiver.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-05-08
Mijn HKTS 16 subwoofer (aangesloten op een AVR 171S) gaat na een tijdje een vervelende zoemtoon produceren. Als ik de schakelaar op de subwoofer uit zet, stopt het geluid; als ik 'm dan weer aan zet is de zoemtoon weg. Hoe los ik dit op?
Misschien een wat late reactie, maar het klinkt alsof er een probleem is met de audiokabel isolatie. Ligt de stroomkabel van je subwoofer tegen de audiokabel aan? Dit kan soms interferentie veroorzaken.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-05-05
Can I use my own stands for the surround speakers? I would need to lay them on their side... Will these speakers be okay in a horizontal position instead of vertical? How about adding rubber footies on the sides?
You can definitely use your own stands and mount them horizontally without sacrificing anything sound-wise. Adding rubber footies are welcome to be added to it.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-04-19
Clarification to the prior question about Yamaha - 725W 5.1-Ch as I don't seem to be able to respond there: The receiver specifications are 145W x 5 @ 6 ohms. I presume that might not work w/ HKTS 16?
If your receiver shows an impedance of 6 ohms, it means that it is the lowest recommended impedance that your unit can handle. The HKTS 16 dictates 8 ohms, therefore it will work with your receiver, and will even run cooler as it will consume less power. For further assistance, please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-04-14
Would this work with Yamaha - 725W 5.1-Ch.Receiver?
Hi! If the Yamaha receiver is rated at 8 ohms, then yes the HKTS 16 will work just fine. But also consider reaching out to Yamaha to check for other information you may also gather from them about the receiver's specifications.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-04-14
the speakers compatible with Yamaha RX-V683BL 7.2-Channel MusicCast AV Receiver
Yes, this receiver should work fine with the HKTS 16.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-04-06
I have a 6.1 Sony receiver and an HKTS16 5.1 speaker system. Can a single speaker be purchased to make a 6.1 speaker system to match the receiver?
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Datum plaatsing: 2018-04-01
Resultaten voor ""