At a Glance:
25 – 80 watts suggested amplifier power range
6-1/2" (165mm) titanium-laminate cone for enhanced bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the Box:
(2)SP6II speakers with grilles
(2) Mounting Template
(2) Paint Shields
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 80 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the SP6II in-wall loudspeaker to produce accurate, enveloping sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 80 watts of power.
- 6-1/2" (165mm) titanium-laminate cone for enhanced bass response
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. JBL SP6II in-wall loudspeakers feature a 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) titanium-laminate cone that offers great stiffness for low distortion. Rubber surrounds ensure durability, while extended polepieces produce deep, powerful bass with little distortion. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The SP6II’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) titanium-laminate tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at elevated volume levels. The tweeter’s swivel-mount means that you can direct high frequencies exactly where you want them.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the SP6II in-wall loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout your playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 3-7/8 inches (98 millimeters) and a weight of only 5 pounds (2.3 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving JBL SP6II loudspeakers offer maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- The SP6II in-wall loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room. You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall décor. You’ll hardly notice your SP6IIs – until you turn them on.
Geniet van dat JBL-geluid zonder kabelkluwen en zonder dat het decor van de ruimte wordt verstoord.
Rank, stijlvol ontwerp
Glanzend afgewerkt en past in elke kamer in uw woning.
Aan de wand te monteren
Uw luidspreker kan aan de wand worden gemonteerd voor optimaal thuisentertainment.
Manuals & Downloads:
- SoundPoint Series
- Crossover Frequencies
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- (-10dB) 38Hz – 20kHz
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6-1/2" titanium-laminate cone w/rubber surround
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" titanium-laminate dome, w/Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide andswivel mount
- Midrange Transducer
Afmetingen / Gewicht:
- Plate Width
- 8-1/2" (216mm)
- Plate Height
- 11" (279mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width
- 7-1/8" (181mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height
- 9-11/16" (246mm)
- Mounting Depth
- 3-7/8" (98mm)
- 5lb (2.3kg)
What JBL center channel should I pair with these? Just bought 2 pairs for my front/rear surrounds.
i would like to get these for my dad for christmas. i am wondering what other equipment he will need to make these work.
Can I use these speakers with the harman kardon AVR 171?
Looks like Studio 235c and Studio 225c center speakers are discontinued. What are the other center speaker options that go well with these ones. I am looking for 5.1 surround. I recently purchased your SUB100PWH and these inwalls for surround.
What would be a good center speaker to compliment these?
Can SP 6II speakers be used as in ceiling as Atmos speakers
What gauge speaker wire should be used?
What amplifier should I use with this?
Resultaten voor ""